Wouldn’t you love to just distance yourself from people and situations, completely detach yourself when someones hurt you or misunderstands you.
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy and definitely not very healthy. If you aren’t happy, the best thing you can do for yourself is to face the situation it head on. A lot of the time, this involves discussing the issue, communication is so very important for you physically and spiritually, it’s the only way you can let go and move forward.
How do we approach the situation?
1. Gather your thoughts, be sure of what you are going to say
2. Try to be as honest as possible, explaining how you feel and don’t be scared to be as open as possible
3. Listen to what the other person is saying, are the points they making valid? Take time to understand their side of things.
4. Accept your faults and apologise for the wrong YOU think YOU have done.
5. Learn from your mistakes and be sure not to make them again. This is the most important part, there is nothing wrong with making mistakes, as long as you learn from them and don’t forget them.